Friday, March 19, 2010, PM | 3 Comments
Small Business Tax Review – The tax and management guidance to small and medium sized businesses – like previous years have done a super job this year as well for individual taxpayers convenience. Among other things, they have developed a checklist you can use if you are preparing your own return, reviewing your return, etc.
If you are using one of the tax software tools – a list of which I gave on a previous post titled Tips to do and e-file your own taxes by using tax software, then the tool will direct you accordingly as far as the check list. However, before using the software, you should be familiar with what’s involved in your 2009 tax return.
- 2010 Individual Tax Return Checklist
- IRS Issues 2010 List of Tax Scams
- IRS Outlines Additional Steps to Assist Unemployed Taxpayers and Others
- Checklist Individual Tax Credits
- Ten Facts about Mortgage Debt Forgiveness
- Form 1099 Reporting Requirements
In a Nutshell
There are other useful information for individuals and small businesses to read and understand. It is very nicely written and is in plain simple English.
What do you think?Facebook.com/doable.finance