Wednesday, June 13, 2012, AM | 19 Comments
The 3 ways to get out of debt are not the harshest ways in life. For some it may be so, but for the majority of folks it can turn out to be easier than they might imagine. The light of debt-free life can be seen at the end of your financial tunnel with a little hard work and perseverance. However, you must not be afraid of the light when you see it.
Once you get rid of debt, if you get into debt again, then you must have been afraid of the light of leading a debt-free life.
The great Greek philosopher and mathematician – student of Socrates and teacher of Aristotle – Plato once said:
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
Don’t be someone who is afraid of the light – the light of leading a debt-free life.
You must be prepared to enjoy the after-life of you being out of debt forever.
The 3 not-so-harshest ways to get out of debt:
Stop Making Excuses And Start Working on Debt-free life
No one is responsible for your success of getting rid of debt but you and you alone. So stop making excuses and start working to achieve debt-free life.
There are many more websites and blogs, besides Doable Finance, that provides you with unbelievable opportunity to learn to lead a debt-free life and subsequently any financial future you want.
However, it takes work and perseverance. It seems as if debt-laden folks are afraid of a little work these days. But the only way you will get rid of debt is if you are willing to put in the work.
Start with the simple goal of getting through the month with less debt than the previous one.
Once you reduce your current month debt a little, repeat the process to make your remaining debt less and less in magnitude every subsequent month.
Watch out for hype, hoopla and false promises
If you have never even tried to get yourself rid of debt, you may be drawn to every advertisement and TV commercial you come across.
Some firms may be legitimate, others are in business to make money off of your debt and thus your misery.
You buy into every product that the debt management guy promises to show you how to go about it. It may turn out to be a promise and nothing else.
Don’t be blinding by all the hype and hoopla and false promises to get you out of debt.
Many folks give up too easily these days. If you want to truly be successful in getting rid of debt and live a happy financial life, you must be persistent in your approach.
You keep following the basic principles of debt-free life – spend less than you make. Don’t give up in the middle of your effort. Keep working at it even if you hit a bump in the road.
You might encounter set backs along the way. But you must keep following those basic principles. Your persistence to keep going will determine how successful you will be.
You will be surprised when you are successful in proving the old saying: “Persistence always beats resistance.”
So be on the road to recovery from debt. You must be willing to go one extra mile.
You must understand and realize that there is a price to pay to be successful. Don’t give in to your temptations.
In a Nutshell
No effort can be wasted if you are true to yourself. Try not to give in to your temptations of buying something that you don’t need.
- Jun 13, 2012: Reminder: Get Out of Debt Workshop « Best Debt Consolidation
- Jun 13, 2012: Struggling to repay your debts? Get help! « Christian Debt Settlement
- Jun 13, 2012: R & S Strauss Files For Bankruptcy, And You Can Too! « Debt Consolidation Sacramento
- Jun 13, 2012: Reminder: Get Out of Debt Workshop « Online Debt Consolidation
- Jun 13, 2012: 3 Not So Harsh Ways To Get Out Of Debt « Eliminate Debt HQ
- Jun 13, 2012: Debt Free America is committed to help you get off that nagging debt « Debt Consolidation Mag
- Jun 13, 2012: Reminder: Get Out of Debt Workshop « Debt Consolidation Service
- Jun 13, 2012: Getting Out of Debt Starts with Behavior Change « BrilliantFinances.com « Credit Card Debt Reduction
- Jun 13, 2012: 3 Incredibly Effective Ways to Get Out of Debt « Debt Consolidation Firm
- Jun 13, 2012: Debt Free America is committed to help you get off that nagging debt « Debt Consolidation Arlington
- Jun 14, 2012: 3 Incredibly Effective Ways to Get Out of Debt « Consolidating Debt
- Jun 14, 2012: 3 Incredibly Effective Ways to Get Out of Debt « Non Profit Debt Consolidation
- Jun 14, 2012: Reminder: Get Out of Debt Workshop « Free Debt Consolidation Services
- Jun 14, 2012: Getting Out of Debt Starts with Behavior Change « BrilliantFinances.com « Credit Debt Consolidation
- Jun 14, 2012: Getting Out of Debt Starts with Behavior Change « BrilliantFinances.com « Debt Consolidation Virginia Beach
- Jun 14, 2012: Getting Out of Debt: Pros & Cons of Debt Settlement at Save Money with Credit Sesame « Debt Consolidation Quote
- Jun 14, 2012: Getting Out of Debt Starts with Behavior Change « BrilliantFinances.com « Debt Settlement Programs
- Jun 14, 2012: Getting Out of Debt Starts with Behavior Change « BrilliantFinances.com « Low Interest Debt Consolidation
- Jun 18, 2012: The Best Ways To Get Out Of Debt For Your Personality « Eliminate Debt HQ