Thursday, February 19, 2009, AM | Leave Comment
Breaking news about Personal Finances, Banking, Budgeting, Saving & Investing, and a lot more topics are presented here for Feb 19, 2009. The news is mostly current and rather than going from one website to the next, I bring the financial news right to your door step.
I present links to the good (Clint), the bad (Lee), and the ugly (Eli) news that I can find. The news is about the economy, finances, credit, debt, mortgage, investing, insurance, financial security, taxes, and a whole lot more.
Financial News for Feb 19,2009.
- Madoff Victims Turn to IRS to Get Relief
- Stimulus Makes Cobra Coverage a Better Bet
- What’s in the Stimulus for You
- What’s Missing From the Housing Plan
- Wal-Mart Cuts User Fees for Its Prepaid Visa Debit Card
- National Association of Realtors Credit Union Is Paving a New, Virtual Path
- Treasury ups Fannie/Freddie bailout to $400B
As always, if you want to be on a path of financial success:
- Pay special attention to your personal finances.
- Get your free annual credit report now.
- take steps to improve your credit score.
- To invest, find a good financial adviser.
- To be debt-free, find a good credit counselor.
- To file taxes, find a good tax preparer.
- Take steps to ensure your financial adviser is trustworthy.